x-snmp-devel

[X-snmp-devel] Microsoft Windows Vista ready to download

From: Juan Connelly
Subject: [X-snmp-devel] Microsoft Windows Vista ready to download
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:13:52 -0400

Do you know what a soldier is, young man? He's the chap who makes it possible for civilized folk to despise war.
Blueness doth express trueness.
I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing.
If people have to choose between freedom and sandwiches, they will take sandwiches.
Life is short, but it's long enough to ruin any man who wants to be ruined.
A person reveals his character by nothing so clearly as the joke he resents.
The game isn't over until it's over.
>From our ancestors come our names from our virtues our honor.
Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last.
The gift of friendship is a wondrous thing with the joys and happiness good friends bring.
Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love.
Your friendship is your needs answered.
Exaggerated sensitiveness is an _expression_ of the feeling of inferiority.