x-snmp-devel

[X-snmp-devel] Brandi

From: grace etan
Subject: [X-snmp-devel] Brandi
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 23:16:18 +0900

That square—Oh, 56 x 56
Snow haze gleams like sand.
into early blooming. Then, the inevitable blizzard
Want anything said at all, which I still doubt)
Introduction by Vilhjalmur Stefansson
Life, or only joy, that stands out
One flash of eye, or blow one clarion-blast;
XV. The International Circumpolar Stations: The Greely Expedition
X. The British Attack on the Arctic
He is harsh, dismal, ice—that is, exiled;
XI. Franklin's Last Voyage
Reshaping magnified, each risen flake
Oh you builders,
Grateful, I know, for just such compensations,
Chose to walk out of it, they'd have to pass
Brush the lone giant in that somber pall.
Is the moon to grow
He terrifies the Vast, he seems so wild;
Rain. We are forced to fly,