xboard-devel

Use Xboard linux mint WITH chess DGT USB board

From: Jerome Laurent
Subject: Use Xboard linux mint WITH chess DGT USB board
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 18:59:10 +0200

Hello,
I use a computer linux mint 19.3 xfce 64 bits.
I would like from the xboard interface, to use my dgt chessboard of the wired usb type, facing players on the internet on fics, or icc, or other website of human chess players!
Can you help me please?
Can you please provide a version which provides this function?
I don't know coded. I'm just a "coach".
How i can connect my dgt to fics ? I dont know do it.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,

--
Jérôme LAURENT