xnee-devel

Re: [Xnee-devel] [slightly off-topic] preventing a client from receivin

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Xnee-devel] [slightly off-topic] preventing a client from receiving an event
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:59:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi again ....

XSendEvent sets a flag in the event sent to the app. Some applications
(e.g xterm by default (I think)) looks for this flag to see if it "being
faked", so if you have some strange behaviuor (or no behaviuor at all)
when using XSendEvent, this may be the problem!

/hesa

--
Though we rush ahead to save our time
We are only what we feel