xnee-devel

[Xnee-devel] gnee

From: Barry Mead
Subject: [Xnee-devel] gnee
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:51:31 -0700

What is left to do on cnee and xnee to get them ready for gnee?

How much time is estimated for completion?

I don't know too much about the system, but I learn fast and I am willing to
help out if I can!

Will the finished version still require xkeymouse to play back the macros
which have both keyboard and mouse events?

Is it possible to run a macro down in a term window in the bottom corner of
the screen that activates mouse buttons in say a browser window at the top of
the screen?  (A separate program from the one running the macro?)
If so I would be interested in what kind of events need to be captured and
replayed to make this work.  So far It has reported errors to me when I try
to do this.  Perhaps I need to capture focus events or something?

Any advice info or feedback is welcome.  I appologize in advance if I am
frustrating you with questions that seem too simple.

Let me know if I can provide any kind of assistance without slowing you down!

Thanks for working on this cool project!,  Sincerely,  Barry Mead