xnee-devel

Re: [Xnee-devel] [Fwd: Re: [sr #103871] Verifying GUI-Testresults with x

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Xnee-devel] [Fwd: Re: [sr #103871] Verifying GUI-Testresults with xnee using the Tool "xgrabsc"]
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:30:55 +0100

If xwd is faster, we'll use that :)

> > How are you planning to calculate checksum ? My choice was adler32
> > instead of md5sum
> > when I did java -program, because Adler32 was much, much more faster
> > than md5sum.

I really think checksum should be calculated after the session is
recorded/replayed....

By doing so the time it takes to calculate the checksum is not important. Of
course, I assume that the checksum isn't used to take some kind of decision
during replay (e.g stop the replaying since the pics differ).

/hesa