xnee-devel

[Xnee-devel] Re: address@hidden: Re: Xnee 2.04 packaging]

From: Jeremiah Foster
Subject: [Xnee-devel] Re: address@hidden: Re: Xnee 2.04 packaging]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 23:21:21 +0100

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 12:13 +0100, me, myself, and I wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from Henrik Sandklef <address@hidden> -----

*snip*

> 2) use LC (lower case) all over

Will do.

> 3) keep the conversation at address@hidden

Transferred to xnee-devel.

> 4) The structure I suggest is the following:
>
> Package: cnee
> contains: the command line program + "share" files
>
> Package: xnee
> Contains: Package cnee, gnee
>
> Package: libxnee-devel
> contains: libxnee.a, headers + share files

Right, I will do this.

> in da future: we will have a package called: pnee
> pnee will be included in the package xnee

I have had some issues with the building of xnee 2.04 as a package for
debian, I will send that email separately to this list. I was saving it
until I had a complete list but the list is already pretty long. I have
even filed a bug in debian against dh-make (it is a little out of date,
it creates a copyright file that says 2005 - and you know how layers
are, so it should say 2006.)

jeremiah