xnee-devel

[Xnee-devel] Looking for Xnee information (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Moore, Monty D CTR USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US)
Subject: [Xnee-devel] Looking for Xnee information (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:29:47 +0000

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Hello,

I'm trying to use Xnee on a project I am working on.  I've been able to
successfully make some test recordings and play them back.

When I try to drive a large program with a recorded file, it loses sync
according to an error message.  I'm trying to figure out syncing and also how
to decode the Xnee replay directives.

Do you have any suggestions?

I also noticed that the function has been updated since 2014, so I am also
wondering if anyone is still home.

Very Respectfully,

The key to being wise is to admit what you don't know. - Socrates

Monty D. Moore
Torch Technologies
256-842-5405
address@hidden