xwem-devel

[XWEM]: Problem with terminals and control characters.

From: Erik Arneson
Subject: [XWEM]: Problem with terminals and control characters.
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:51:12 -0700

Howdy everybody,

I am not sure what insanity induced me to begin using xwem, but I am
really enjoying it.

However, there's a problem I'm having difficulty solving.  My xterms
seem to be unable to interpret control characters correctly.  If I hit
C-a, ^A shows up in my terminal.  Likewise with ESC and such.

I've been trying to fix it using stty, but to no avail.  Strangely,
software using curses and terminal control stuff seem to work just
fine.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
;; Erik Arneson <address@hidden>         GPG Key ID: 2048R/8B4CBC9C ;;