xwem-devel

[XWEM]: Re: xwem-ng -- My initial experiences

From: Steve Youngs
Subject: [XWEM]: Re: xwem-ng -- My initial experiences
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 03:30:53 +1000

* Alexey Mikhailov <address@hidden> writes:

  > Steve Youngs -> Xwem Devel  @ Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:04:34 +1000:
  SY>  * Steve Youngs <address@hidden> writes:

  >>> I'm up and running with 90% of my old config.

  SY>  Should have told you how, sorry...

  SY>  (require 'xwem-clgen)

  >  I added it to begin of your xwem configuration, but anyway i got so
  >  many errors.

Most likely because the xwemrc.el you grabbed from me wasn't xwem-ng
compatible.  This is...

  <http://www.youngs.au.com/~steve/XEmacs/init-files/xwemrc.html>

The actual source is at...

  <http://www.youngs.au.com/~steve/XEmacs/init-files/xwemrc.el>

Make sure you read the comments I've added to it.

  >  So, please, can someone share configuration for xwem that just
  >  works, i need something to start out. And what about modifiers ?
  >  Do i need to define Hyper_R using xmodmap in my .xinitrc?

Yes you do.  And I've added some comments about it in my xwemrc.el

Evgeny!  Heads up!!  Before people start using my xwemrc.el they are
going to need a couple of patches for xwem-weather.el and
xwem-time.el.  I'll post these in a minute.

Oh, and there's no need to port my xwemrc.el, I've done it
already. :-)

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|                   Te audire no possum.                   |