xwem-devel

Re: [XWEM]: Error compiling xlib and xwem

From: Zajcev Evgeny
Subject: Re: [XWEM]: Error compiling xlib and xwem
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:41:36 +0300

Alexey Mikhailov <address@hidden> writes:

> Also I'm very often getting this message: "X-ScreenFormat-depth
> accessing a non-X-ScreenFormat", if these could help...

Thats it!!!  Yes very very most probably that imaging does not work
for you exactly because of above error.  Did you got such an error
even with M-x XX-Hello RET ?  If so, please set debug-on-error to
non-nil and run XX-Hello, then post a backtrace.

Also do not forget to post ouput of your xdpyinfo, so we will know
your X configuration.

--
lg