zdl-devel

[zdl-devel] updates

From: zoninoz
Subject: [zdl-devel] updates
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 19:56:38 +0100

Hi my friends,

_Main Updates:_

- integration of the `megadl` command line program from the
  `megatools` package, which allows downloading from the Mega
  service. The previous extension of ZDL has stopped working for
  a few weeks, following further development of Mega systems.
  The `megatools` package is available in the latest Ubuntu and
  derived versions and in the debian and devuan` testing` and
  `unstable` repositories.
  For now, the package `megatools` is not a dependency and is
  only recommended

- improved control of download processes via `youtube-dl` and
  `ffmpeg`.
  It is recommended to always keep these two programs up to
  date.

- fixed the functioning of the readline of the links when
  starting the TUI of ZDL.
  While typing the links, the readline did not print the typed
  characters on the screen, but registered them correctly. I
  didn't realize this problem because I usually use ZDL in other
  ways: I strongly urge users to contact me in case of technical
  problems or improvement proposals.

for other updates, read also:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/news/?group=zdl

--