zonecheck-tests

[zonecheck-tests] BIND 8.2.2 p5 & recursive queries

From: dyepez
Subject: [zonecheck-tests] BIND 8.2.2 p5 & recursive queries
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:51:41 -0500

We are using BIND 8.2.2 p5 when run the zonecheck there is this message:

The nameserver allow recursive queries
Ref: ZoneCheck

If you configure your nameserver to answer recursive queries, it means that
you allow your nameserver to be used by anyone to resolve any kind of queries.

Can I resolve this warning in this version of BIND? Now we are installing a
new server with BIND 9.2 but now can I do something to repair this problem en
BIND 8.2.2 p5?
Thanks for your information.