zonecheck-tests

Re: [zonecheck-tests] Not able to find MX record?

From: JD Lampard
Subject: Re: [zonecheck-tests] Not able to find MX record?
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:34:37 -0800 (PST)

The following is what I see:

gradwell.net's MX records are...

gradwell.net    MX preference = 10, mail exchanger =
mail-in-2.lb.gradwell.net
gradwell.net    MX preference = 10, mail exchanger =
mail-in-1.lb.gradwell.net

mxbackup.gradwell.net resolves to 193.111.201.135 and
193.111.201.135 resolves to
lon-mail-relay-2.gradwell.net.

Bug in Zonecheck as you suspect?  Dunno.