alcovebook-users

[AlcoveBook-users] alcovebook-sgml 0.1.0

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: [AlcoveBook-users] alcovebook-sgml 0.1.0
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:36:00 +0100

I just released version 0.1.0 of AlcoveBook-SGML.  This includes an
official 0.1 DTD, and a number of bugfixes in the stylesheets.  There
will surely be more bugfixes in the 0.1.x branch, and I will start to
the bring the DTD towards DocBook 4.2, probably starting with the
brand new 4.2rc1.

I also updated the Packages.gz, so that Debian users can just apt-get
the packages from Savannah.

Download: http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/alcovebook/

--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique