amw-developers

Re: [Amw-developers] Accounts

From: asafchertkoff
Subject: Re: [Amw-developers] Accounts
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:29:41 +0200

can you explain the different registration? what every site is good for?

Peleg Michaeli wrote:

Hi.

For several reasons, we need that some of you will open accounts in some
sites.

I will detail here:

=== Tiki / Amit ===
Open an account on Savannah, in https://savannah.nongnu.org, modify your
user preferences, skills and other stuff, and join the AMW project here:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/amw.

We need it to show activity, and maybe for other things later.

Open an account on TuxFamily, in http://www.tuxfamily.org. Join the AMW
group/project here: http://projects.tuxfamily.org/group.pl?name=freelyamw
(I'm not sure if this is the place to join from, but try; if you can't, try
to search for it, and if you don't find, tell me).

We need this registration in order to grant you FTP access and SVN access.

Ignore Tux's mailing list, we're not using it.

=== Gidon ===
Open an account on Savannah, in https://savannah.nongnu.org, modify your
user preferences, skills and other stuff, and join the AMW project here:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/amw.

We need it to show activity, and maybe for other things later.

You can also open an account in FlySpray if you want to (see below).

=== Arik ===
Open an account on Savannah, in https://savannah.nongnu.org, and join the
AMW project here: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/amw.

We need it to show activity, and maybe for other things later.

Open an account on FlySpray, in http://freelyamw.tuxfamily.org/flyspray.

This is the place where I will want you to post bugs and feature requests,
when the time will come. (It is similar to Mantis).

=== Anyone else ===
Open an account wherever you want, it won't hurt... :-)
I have detailed here only the important stuff.

Let me know if there are any problems.
Peleg.