apso-devel

[Apso-devel] The next steps...

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: [Apso-devel] The next steps...
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 07:24:07 -0200

There is a TODO file in the sources which has a loose roadmap for Apso.

I'd like to roll out the next version soon. For the 0.2.0 target we
have:

Target: 0.2.0
=============

* Fix types. There is an annoying mix of size_t, unsigned int and
  uint8_t.

* Some methods accept pointer to char and size. These should be
  changed to operate on bdata.
  Actually, I only the CryptEngines should have access to bdata
  internal char pointer.

If anyone is interested in working on the these or any other items
from  the roadmap, please send a note to this list so we don't duplicate
effort.

J.