apso-devel

[Apso-devel] iaa.cleanup branch

From: Caio Marcelo
Subject: [Apso-devel] iaa.cleanup branch
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:06:37 -0300

For the record:

As I mentioned before, I'm working on info.aleph0.apso.cleanup branch,
converting
CryptEngine to use bdata as much as it can in the interface. This work
is on-going.

In the same branch (being as much 'daggy' as I can :) I'm trying to organize the
functional tests a little better. It starts moving everything
test-related to a tests/
directory, separate from src/.

Jeronimo also made some commits removing the files that autotools generate,
leaving only the ones that autotools need to bootstrap.

Cheers,
 Caio Marcelo