Re: tex-continuous.el: latexmk, auctex, flymake

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: tex-continuous.el: latexmk, auctex, flymake
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 18:31:21 +0200

>>> "PN" == Paul Nelson <ultrono@gmail.com> writes:

> The attached version (also updated at the github link) seems to work
> for me with a custom build directory specified by TeX-output-dir.  Let
> me know if you run into any issues.

Great, I just tested it, I will clone your repository by the way why to
you call it https://github.com/ultronozm/tex-continuous.el  ?? Couldn't
you drop the .el?

The .el sometimes causes problems when opening the directory in dired
mode I use the extview package, which opens certain files in dired with
external programs.

> I might also start using this "build directory" approach -- thanks for the
> tip!

Thanks for your code.

BTW, you also the author of  czm-tex-edit.

I find the these functions very useful especially the
czm-tex-edit-fractionify-region
(I wrote something more primitive but stopped using it, since your
solution is clearly superior)

Could some of these function be included in auctex?
What do others think?

Regards

Uwe

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.