autonomous-discuss

Re: [autonomo.us] GNU MediaGoblin officially announced

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [autonomo.us] GNU MediaGoblin officially announced
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 08:15:43 -0500

Hubert Figuière <address@hidden> writes:

> - will it be federated?

Yes, we're intending to use OStatus.  I suspect federation is not too
huge of a thing in this, mostly we need to just allow people to watch
their friends' posted photos/videos/etc and also possibly comment on
them from their own systems.

> - will it allow "pools" of content accros the various nodes in the
>   federated network?

Hm, I'm not sure what this means.

> Just for starter.
>
> I have also a god set of requirements (in mind) for the photo side.

http://mediagoblin.org/join/ and maybe tell us about some of this more
in-detail on the mailing list, by filing feature requests, hanging out
on IRC, etc. :)

--
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻