autonomous-discuss

[autonomo.us] 4 years

From: Mike Linksvayer
Subject: [autonomo.us] 4 years
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 11:28:38 -0700

In slightly less than 2 months it'll be 4 years since publication of
http://autonomo.us/2008/07/franklin-street-statement/

Lots has happened since. I think it's time for a critical
[re]evaluation of the FSS, rather than accepting the default
evaluation of total irrelevance.

Anyone up for writing an essay, or merely a blog post (no difference
anyway) with your thoughts on FSS and the world? I am. I think it'd be
great if at least a majority of people who contributed to the FSS, and
some others, wrote posts, which could be published as some kind of
collection at the anniversary.

Secondly, autonomo.us the website is also a bit of an embarrassment.
No link to source, no link to FSS, no link to this list, search
broken. I volunteer to migrate back to wordpress on a VM I'm paying if
nobody else is going to do something about it. How about that, whoever
is currently not managing the site?

Mike