autonomous-discuss

[autonomo.us] New autonomo.us website, moving things forward

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [autonomo.us] New autonomo.us website, moving things forward
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 01:21:18 -0400

In the coming days, Rob and I will be updating the autonomo.us site to
our new WordPress cluster. At this time, I'd like to ask anyone who's
on this list to consider writing a short post -- one per project seems
reasonable -- about any projects which fit under the autonomo.us
banner.

I am spending the next few weeks working significantly on the GNU FM
project, and we have some very exciting developments planned that will
really hit-home with the idea of personal network services.

I am very happy to take the lead on moving autonomo.us forward as it
will be the next area of my work in free software.

Best,

matt