autonomous-discuss

Re: [autonomo.us] Introducting Strypey

From: Michel Bauwens
Subject: Re: [autonomo.us] Introducting Strypey
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:00:02 +0200

by the way; the p2p foundation is not a neutral point of view wiki but a multiperspectival one; this means that, within a preference for distributed infrastructures, all viewpoints are welcome and reflected, and articles are constructed by puzzling together various perspectives

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Mike Linksvayer <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Michel Bauwens
<address@hidden> wrote:
> why not use http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:P2P_Infrastructure for
> categorising the maturity of the projects/ we could offer a form that would
> make it easier to do so?

That could be useful. Someones would have to figure out the maturity
scale(s) to encode in categories or other annotations. Ideas?

BTW, a bunch of first-cut list and similar info aggregation spread
across various wikis and other sites is pretty common, just
particularly ironic where the case is federated software. I wonder how
Cunningham's "smallest federated wiki" is progressing? Or any of the
bazillion proposals listed (ahem; but actually there's more info than
just a list...) at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:HaeB/Timeline_of_distributed_Wikipedia_proposals

Mike