autonomous-discuss

Re: [autonomo.us] FSF is hiring: outreach and communication coordinator

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [autonomo.us] FSF is hiring: outreach and communication coordinator
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 01:00:15 +0100

John Sullivan <address@hidden>
> I'm sending this here because I expect this job to have a relationship
> with autonomo.us -- doing what we can to help promote the group's work,
> and possibly to have some involvement in coordinating/nagging about
> group members doing regular blogging.

Trying to use an autonomo.us to hire an employee - you know, someone
that surrenders some of their autonomy in exchange for money, rather
than working as part of an independent and autonomous cooperative - is
sort of amusingly ironic.

I wonder if FSF considered contracting a communications co-op instead.

Amused,