ayttm-users

[Ayttm-users] MSN problems

From: John Aldrich
Subject: [Ayttm-users] MSN problems
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 17:17:42 -0500

I've noticed that AYTTM seems to have a problem with MSN. This is the second
non-MSN client that I've used to have a problem with MSN. The other was
Trillian under Windows 2k Pro. The problem with Trillian was solved by
deleting and re-adding the MSN chat account. That didn't work with AYTTM.

I have the latest release version from the website (2.2) and am having this
problem. I have just downloaded the CVS version and will be trying that
shortly.

Just wondering if this is a known problem or if it is fixed. I'm a recent
convert from EveryBuddy (as in just switched once I found out that EveryBuddy
is a dead project! <G>)
        Thanks...
        John