ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] ayttm constantly rewriting contacts...unusable while

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] ayttm constantly rewriting contacts...unusable while doing so
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:55:21 +0100

On 13 Mar 2003 at 11h54, Michael Gurski wrote:

Hi,

> infinite loop, writing and rewriting the contacts file repeatedly,
> until I eventually just kill the process, leaving the contacts file in
> some partially-written state.

Could you enable debug for every module on which you have an account, too,
and send it either on ML or on savannah's tracker ?
You may change your contacts names by xxxxx1 xxxxx2 etc if you want :)

See Preferences|Modules|(Yahoo,MSN,etc)|Enable debugging

thanks,
--
Colin
 https://www.colino.net/jeput/ :