ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] GDK_PIXBUF configure stuff...

From: Ben Reser
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] GDK_PIXBUF configure stuff...
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:15:42 -0800

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 10:52:16PM +0100, Colin Leroy wrote:
> On 23 Mar 2003 at 11h31, Ben Reser wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I think you forgot to check in the aclocal.m4 file.  Someone added
> > AM_PATH_GDK_PATH but didn't add the required m4 macros for it.
>
> I'm not very used to these m4 things; where should i add gdk_pixbuf.m4 ?
> m4/ or m4/missing/ ?

You know I'm really not sure. :)  I'm not super familiar with this stuff
either.  I just tried to track down why it wouldn't build...  I'd guess
m4 but I'm really not sure what the difference between m4 and m4/missing
is.

--
Ben Reser <address@hidden>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821