ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.3 coming soon

From: Ben Reser
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.3 coming soon
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:34:20 -0800

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 09:27:43PM -0800, Ben Reser wrote:
> However right now I can't run it.  It dies on my right away when trying
> to start it up.  I'll note I do not have connect on startup set...  So
> it's some issue when simply starting.

Nevermind... errant old modules stuck laying around that didn't get
removed...

--
Ben Reser <address@hidden>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821