ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.3 coming soon

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.3 coming soon
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:41:50 +0100

On 25 Mar 2003 at 21h34, Ben Reser wrote:

Hi,

> > However right now I can't run it.  It dies on my right away when
> > trying to start it up.  I'll note I do not have connect on startup
> > set...  So it's some issue when simply starting.
>
> Nevermind... errant old modules stuck laying around that didn't get
> removed...

Yes, i was about to say so :)
When your stacktrace is so strange (almost no stack), it very often means
modules and core are not in sync.
In addition to this Makefiles are a bit broken as dependency tracking
doesn't work with automake 1.6 :( so you have to make clean and the whole
stuff :(

--
Colin
"If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing."