ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.3 coming soon

From: Ben Reser
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.3 coming soon
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:46:35 -0800

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 08:41:50AM +0100, Colin Leroy wrote:
> Yes, i was about to say so :)
> When your stacktrace is so strange (almost no stack), it very often means
> modules and core are not in sync.
> In addition to this Makefiles are a bit broken as dependency tracking
> doesn't work with automake 1.6 :( so you have to make clean and the whole
> stuff :(

I do make clean everytime.  Just for some reason I ended up with some
modules installed in the wrong place from something else I was working
on...

--
Ben Reser <address@hidden>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821