ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] AYTTM for Win32 (NT, 2000, XP)

From: Yann Marigo
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] AYTTM for Win32 (NT, 2000, XP)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:37:00 +0200

Hello,

> AYTTM-0.2.3-pre60.zip is now available for download and test. This is
> a installshield image of the AYTTM messenger for Win32 platform (NT,
> 2000, and XP).

I'm using ayttm on my linux laptop and i want to use it on my W2K
workstation...

The installer of this archive doesn't work!

The installation directory contains only one file named "Uninst.isu".

The "Start Menu" shortcut points on "c:\Program Files\ayttm\ayttm.exe"
whereas the installation directory created by the installer is
"c:\Program Files\ayttm\ayttm\"

Expect this report help you.

--
@+ Yann