bombermaze-dev

Re: [bombermaze-dev] problem with PNG

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [bombermaze-dev] problem with PNG
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:56:25 +0200

The PNG have been, apparently, badly imported :(
 Le lun 08 jui 2002 à 15h47, Chris Emery a écrit :
I'm finding I'm having the same problem after downloading the CVS
version, both through the website, and through annoncvs.  I'm getting
it
for all the themes that I've looked at so far, which is Default,
icons3d, and Gnomed.  To tired to look at more

g'night
Chris