bordercross-news

[Bordercross-news] Sweet

From: Charmaine Hope
Subject: [Bordercross-news] Sweet
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:51:36 -0000

"certainly. but the misfortune of speaking with bitterness is a most natural consequence of the
elizabeth almost stared at her. "can this be mr. darcy?" thought she.
be delayed. imprudent as the marriage between mr. wickham and our poor lydia would be, we are
anger against him had been long done away; but had she still felt any, it could hardly have stood itsdeserves."
disagreeable man in the world, and everybody hoped that he would never come there again. amongst"what is that you are saying, fitzwilliam? what is it you are talking of? what are you telling
"upon my word, caroline, i should think it more possible to get pemberley by purchase than by
elizabeth coloured, and said: "a little."
"you appear to me, mr. darcy, to allow nothing for the influence of friendship and affection. a
"nothing is more deceitful," said darcy, "than the appearance of humility. it is often onlybeen a desirable match for jane," said she. "i am sorry it went off. but these things happen so often! a
destitute enough. things are settled so oddly."