cfengine-develop

RE: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development team

From: Martin Andrews
Subject: RE: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development team
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:51:24 -0400

I also have been hammered with other work lately - most importantly looking for
a new job. Because of that uncertainty it is not clear whether I will make it
to LISA (I know the SAGE leaders say the conference is a great investment for
job searchers, but I'm not so sure). Hopefully I will have a clear idea and
more time by the end of July.

Martin

> The responsiveness of the devlopment list is not encouraging.
>
> I need to know if any of you are able to meet up at LISA2003
> to know if I should organize a cfengine workshop there.
>
> I'm also still keen to hear about the syntax proposal for
> procedure calls.

----
Martin Andrews
address@hidden