cfengine-develop

[Cfengine-develop] Typo or something in install.c

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: [Cfengine-develop] Typo or something in install.c
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:52:35 -0600 (CST)

Hi Mark,

I found what looks to be a small typo in install.c:

2829c2829
<       snprintf(OUTPUT,bufsize*2,"Buffer exceeded %d bytes in exec
%s\n",bufsize,command);
---
>       snprintf(OUTPUT,bufsize*2,"Buffer exceeded %d bytes in exec
%s\n",maxvarsize,command);

Basically, GetExecOutput tests against the size of 'bufsize', but if the
buffer is exceeded, it gives a warning about 'maxvarsize'.  Like I said,
it's a pretty small typo-style bug, but it's still something.  It slightly
complicated my figuring out how to increase the allowed buffer for
ExecResult (I'm collecting the allowed IP addresses from LDAP within
cfservd.conf, and I've got around 370 hosts, which turns into about 5400
kb).

Please let me know if you need further information.

Luke

--
   This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this
   space has nothing but text explaining that this space would otherwise