cfengine-develop

Re: [Cfengine-develop] New cfengine devlopers site

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: Re: [Cfengine-develop] New cfengine devlopers site
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:29:29 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
Hi - I need some advice from those of you used to bug tracking
software. What do you recommend (and why)?

Most projects uses bugzilla. It can do a lot. Personally i find it to difficult and i like an easier system such like "trac".

You can check it: http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki

For me it is easy to setup. maintain and people do not find it difficult to report bugs. It is made for porjects like this.

What info would you like to see on the developer's pages?

- Documentation
- Software and easily find the difference between revisions and who has made the changes, In short an change history
- bug-track system

        Regards and Happy Hollidays

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: address@hidden      *