cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] Let me help you out

From: Dirk Castaneda
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] Let me help you out
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 18:50:34 +0600

Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

E'''nlarge your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'c'h'e's!

Its h'erbal solution what hasnt side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

Dont lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with
results!

Cli here: http://thenorthregion.net

At first, it seemed the same.
The note would say: "Whenever my editor called me up and told me you were
planning to review one of my books in the daily Times, my knees used to knock
together — you gave me some good ones, Chris old buddy, but you also torpedoed
me more than once, as you well know.
But the bottles will break and even if there are no bottles, fat chance,
everyone has at least a bottle of Listerine or Scope or something in their
medicine cabinet, you have no way of putting back what you knock down.