cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] adulation

From: Louise Starr
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] adulation
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 00:06:54 +0200

Well, youve done itand you aint even an angel.
Shallit be said in the tribe that Wi was afraid to avenge the blood of hisdaughter upon Henga?
I should like totry poison on him, but you say that I must not.
It is of you and Foh that I think, not ofmyself.
Aaka wept,and Wi, when there was no one to see, wept also as he searched forFo-a, whom he loved. At that moment, the door opened and in walked Captain Good. Yes, thesun shall be my good god and the black frost my evil god. Had such a monsterbeen known alive, he would have thought this one dead, not sleeping. Yet the gods had spoken, and he dared notdisobey the counsel that he had sought.
Shall I challenge Henga in the oldway and fight him openly for the rule of the tribe?
So Pag stayed on with Wi and wasbeloved of him and by Wis children, but hated of Aaka. So fire away and lets go to meet your lovely lady in ancientEgypt or anywhere else. Its rays penetrated the cleft in the ice so that Wi sawmore of the Sleeper than he had ever done. He needs one that is warm, even in the summer, for lately he hasbeen coughing and spitting.
Nor might they resist him,because he was sacred and could do what he pleased. Nor might they resist him,because he was sacred and could do what he pleased. Then why didnt you say so instead of indulging in pharisaicalhumbug?
They will not happen awry, answered Aaka, smiling for the first timesince Fo-a died. Only now that Wi had takenhim, Wi must feed him and see that he hurt none.
Then why didnt you say so instead of indulging in pharisaicalhumbug? Well, I will think thematter over, and we will talk again before you fight.
Yet the gods had spoken, and he dared notdisobey the counsel that he had sought.
Yet there was something which he could not doubt. Wi stared at him, for this indeed was a new idea. Two or three breaths will suffice, as itworks very quickly.
Here, now, Iwill wait till an hour after sunrise. Who or what thesegods might be, Wi did not know. If he chose to keep aone-eyed wolf, it was his own business and that of no one else.
Thus did Pag propound a new religion, which since then has been verypopular in the world. At that moment, the door opened and in walked Captain Good.
Would they not make more to play with andto kill?