cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] typewritten homework

From: Victor Howell
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] typewritten homework
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 03:54:13 +0200

Bernard Selliger says she ought to,considering she was in a circus, his mother said so. Shenever dared go into it because papa always went there. Over the mantelpiece in that little hall,there was a picture I liked looking at.
But I made him promise to tell me what bugs were.
I dont think he cares much aboutgames; he never seems to try.
He jumped so beautifully, trailing his leg, quitedifferent to Podge. At last I sawone with Upper Middle Two on it and went in. After prayers and breakfast the next morning; I didnt know where to goor what to do, nor did Kirk. It was beastly of pater making me give him back thatsov. He puthis finger-nail under one of the bees, the top opened and out fell a lotof coins.
But even then they couldnt, so I dug thewhole time and sent them for the water. Ten thalerfrom grandpapa in that silver beehive all the way from Austria for Dick. I wonder if there isnt something I could do for him.
It was two students with leatherjackets on and their necks muffled up fighting a duel with swords. XIUp to the last I was in an awful funk that papa would take me down toClive. I love that greeny suit of Garnetts and the way hewalks and ties his tie. And it isnt that lightkind like Paddys, its more like the cocoon Mortimers silkworms make. Pater nevergives me more than ten bob himself and makes an awful fuss about that. I put a chair infront of the fender and stepped on it with one foot. He said I should never be a gardener and Idont think so either.
And when Paddy told Lopez afterwards, he didnt believe meeither and twisted my wrist. XIUp to the last I was in an awful funk that papa would take me down toClive. He said I should never be a gardener and Idont think so either.
When hedundone it, there was a silver money-box shaped like a beehive.
Hie was the most awful man I eversaw in my life.
It wasnt till after tea I knew that Mrs Clavis lived upstairs above us. Then he put his fingers in the top pocket of his waistcoat andtook out a gold piece. Every now and thena big bird flew across and then a little white cloud.
I asked him to tell me more buthe wouldnt and Uncle Fred wouldnt either for a long time.