Re: [circle] file transfer questions

From: Jonathan
Subject: Re: [circle] file transfer questions
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:01:11 +1300

The whole circle + NAT thing has always confused me. For a long time (two
years) I ran circle behind NAT without the aid of a proxy or port forwarding.
I could never explain why or how it worked.

Although I must admit that communication with other people behind nat didn't
work very well.

Does anyone have any ideas on why it worked for me?

Jonathan.