Re: [circle] scraping off the cruft

From: Faried Nawaz
Subject: Re: [circle] scraping off the cruft
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:13:10 +0500

On 1/21/06, Jiri Baum <address@hidden> wrote:

> * It works poorly with NAT.

Many routers have UPnP support now, and I've found two free/open
python implementations of it (one in BitTorrent, and the other in
shtoom).  It might be worth trying to integrate the code into circle.

> At the height of its popularity, the circle had perhaps two dozen users, with
> maybe half a dozen on-line at times. Currently, I'm not even sure there is a
> (public) network out there.

My nodes are still up.  Generally, I'm the only user on during
weekdays, though.  Just two or three daemons and me.