d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] What if you suddenly realize you can afford much les

From: Dewayne
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] What if you suddenly realize you can afford much less than you'd like to?
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:19:46 -0400

Improve the quality of your life now, just like thousands of other people! Saw
a great car but don't have enough cas h? There is something to help you
out!This is something really matching your needs - no hidden fees, easiest mort
gage ever.Deal with us and you'll get the mo ney for your needs, just like the
thousands of people we already served.All you need to know is that we're out
there, ready to assist you with your f inancial issues.
http://YI8W.lederri.com/?ncache=1036959