d-moon-blue-devel

[D-moon-blue-devel] crappy

From: Bod Cowan
Subject: [D-moon-blue-devel] crappy
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:24:29 +0200

clearly native american music is an influence this time around, just as early music was on consider the birds. toward the end, half the lyrics he sings are nonsense.
the setlist pleases me greatly, my friends.
i was waiting to be in a bad mood so i could cheer myself up. it reminds me a bit of oil on panel for some reason.
and it serves it purpose well.
Most if not all of us suspected, putting two and two.
takes a little getting used to. but it sems to be quite nice from what i can tell. portland would be so very VERY happy is david would play up here.
Met de voorleesfunctie wil het Universitair Medisch Centrum Groningen zijn website toegankelijker maken voor.
i HATE audience shots. i love the combination of almost gypsy music and the vocal effects.
Deze wedstrijd, waarin het publiek kan stemmen op zijn. what took me so long to watch it?
do you know how this album sounds?
as in speaking in tounges nonsense. he certainly seems to be mumbling a lot more though.
and it serves it purpose well.
portland would be so very VERY happy is david would play up here.
it has an odd, native american mood to it.
it has weight to it which is important to me.