Re: [sf-genericinst-dev] Re: [Debian-sf-devel] How to integrate debian-

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [sf-genericinst-dev] Re: [Debian-sf-devel] How to integrate debian-sf and sf-genericinst?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:32:22 +0200

Hi All

I completly agree with the point of view of Roland, for export/reimport and migration of 2.5 to 2.6
I can help for any question about CVS/LDAP/DNS/FRS that I worked on in debian-sf
I think that our install-xxx.sh scripts could be made common with sf-generic
and possibly be made rpm compatible.
The last version (unofficial 2.5-10+11 from cvs) of debian is only missing very few thinks to be complete, I only see
-Nightly tarballs
-Statistics (Including cronolog stuffs)
The first point is a question of few hours.
The second should be re-think seeing the mess it is.

For the coopx things , I'm ready to learn.
I'm waiting for first piece of code of export format, to have an idea of how it works, and
possibly give a try.

Christian

Frank Schulte wrote:

Hi Roland,

have a nice vacation.

I hope that the other members on this lists help with ideas.

I want to ask you and the other admins of debian-sf if it is possible to
join your project ? I have an account at savannah called "fschulte".

I try to move a copy of sf-genericinst over here to savannah to a
project sf-generic. I had registerd it hours before my leave.

I do not know how the procedure of aproving a new project here on
savannah works. Hopefully Loic will help. The E-Mail about my Request
appeared on savannah-hackers. But Loic said I should post a copy again.
I will see.

Have fun !

Cheers
Frank