[Debian-sf-devel] [Patch #51] ldap ignores admin, and foundry news admin

From: nobody
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Patch #51] ldap ignores admin, and foundry news admin fix
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:18:17 -0500

Patch #51 has been updated.

Project:
Category: None

Follow-Ups:

Date: 2001-Nov-16 21:29
By: None

Comment:
ldap should ignore admin b/c the "admin" account is not a real unix account
(it's not of the x-sourceForgeAccount class), and doesn't have a lot of the
necessary feilds associated with it... therefore, the a few of the ldap
functions that deal with these parameters should just ignore this user account
(and indeed, anthing of uid<=101).

justin (ru2def)