[Debian-sf-devel] debian-SF 2.6-0+6

From: Jeremy Gwinnup
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] debian-SF 2.6-0+6
Date: 11 Feb 2002 10:53:57 -0500

Morning all,

I just did an apt-get dselect-upgrade sourceforge this morning on my
testing box. While performing the upgrade, I got the following message:

Setting up sourceforge (2.6-0+6) ...
You'll see some debugging info during this installation.
Do not worry unless told otherwise.
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Relation 'debian_meta_data' does not
exist at /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/db-upgrade26.pl line 784.
Transaction aborted because Uncaught exception from user code:
        DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Relation 'debian_meta_data' does
not exist at /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/db-upgrade26.pl line 784.
        main::get_db_version called at /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/db-upgrade26.pl
line 74
        eval {...} called at /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/db-upgrade26.pl line 41
Transaction aborted because Uncaught exception from user code:
        DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Relation 'debian_meta_data' does
not exist at /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/db-upgrade26.pl line 784.
        main::get_db_version called at /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/db-upgrade26.pl
line 74
        eval {...} called at /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/db-upgrade26.pl line 41
Please report this bug on the Debian bug-tracking system.
Please include the previous messages as well to help debugging.
You should not worry too much about this,
your DB is still in a consistent state and should be usable.

-----
I can still view the website, however I can't log in now. I still need
to check the config files as the upgrade may have changed some of the
settings I fixed by hand while installing 2.6.0-5.  The bug report on
the perl script is probably of more use..

Thanks,
-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Gwinnup