[Debian-sf-devel] Project approval problem

From: Bill and Kim Seipel
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Project approval problem
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:51:42 -0600

Hey all, I am new to SF, I am attempting to setup and use the debian SF
system

I did a fresh install of the 2.6+0.6 packages

when asked to setup the ldap domain stuff I used the
main system host name and domain
eg (at work) dc=pdc01,dc=nwd-mr,dc=usace,dc=army,dc=mil
eg (at home internal network lan) dc=homeforge,dc=hom

And then I was able to setup a new user,
I was able to login with the new user name
I registered a project successfully
I then logged in as the admin
then went to approve it with the admin account and I got the
following:

Warning: LDAP: Unable to bind to server: Invalid credentials in
/usr/lib/sourceforge/common/include/ldap.php on line 125

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: /dev/null() in
/usr/lib/sourceforge/common/include/ldap.php on line 425
Open transaction detected!!!

Any ideas?