Re: [Debian-sf-devel] cvsweb and viewcvs.

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] cvsweb and viewcvs.
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:12:44 -0700

I had a look a this,
this is seducing, but seems a little bit complex to install
and slow.
It depends on horde and there is already horde as a debian Package
If you got it working, I would like to have info on how you got it.

I never took the time to implement it. I just knew about it. It seemed to me that a pure php solution might be better then a per/python/php solution. In fact I have been thinking about learning java and thought it might be an interesting exercise to implement something like sourceforge in java. Not that I have time to anything silly like that though :)

For viewcvs, do you have it working? and if so what did you do to make
it work?

I cheated. I created a symlink from /usr/lib/sourceforge/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi to /usr/lib/sourceforge/cgi-bin/viewscvs.cgi

:wq

Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/