Re: [Debian-sf-devel] language file for Korean on 2.6.X

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] language file for Korean on 2.6.X
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:35:57 +0200

Soon-Son Kwon wrote:

> Thanks for incorporating it.
>
> I don't know how stable is 2.6.08 right now but will keep trying
> to make it i18n-ed one asap. I figured out what to do to make it
> work on multilingual environment.

Ok, cool

> But stability & being bug-free would be much more important than
> working on i18n. (i18n will not add any additional complexity or
> stability issue because it is so simple to do.)

Sure

> Is there anyone out there who is running 2.6.08 as a public test server
> so that anyone can test it?

I don't know any

> And I would like to know how stable is it regarding the 2.5.X.
> Yes, measuring the stability is not an easy task but if there is anyone
> who did in-depth test, please let me know your feelings.

I think, there is not so much work to make it as stable as 2.5.
But there many new features in 2.6 we didn't examinate, but it shouldn't
be a problem,
to start to migrate to 2.6.

> I am considering to open a public test server to find more bugs in a
> short time but if it exists already, using it will save more time. :-)

Lo-lan-do told me that now we will support 2.6->2.6 upgrade, so if your
are crazy you
can use 2.6 in exploit :)

I would personnaly apreciate a public test site for debugging :)
We have the idea to propose a Theme competition, with for the winner the
honnor to be the default
theme for the package, that would be nice to have this online,
organizing, e.g. a pol

Cheers

--
Christian Bayle