[Debian-sf-devel] [Patch #274] Chroot removed and anonftp fix

From: nobody
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Patch #274] Chroot removed and anonftp fix
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:03:44 -0400

Patch #274 has been updated.

Project:
Category: None

Follow-Ups:

Date: 2002-Apr-22 23:20
By: osvaldsson

Comment:
Removed all Chroot stuff.

Removed download dir and fixed that into the anonftp dir so that the project
files could both be downloaded through ftp and http.
I also fixed the anon-ftp login.

I put the cvsroot as /cvsroot as changing that means a lot more recoding and
text editing, if that is to be then it has to be a sepperate phase.

I also removed hardcoded paths where I could in the code I was editing.